We are looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented and focused sales engineer, capable of managing complex deals, and have the ability to drive opportunities with client executives and leverage pre-sales, solutions teams to develop solutions.
- Proven track record in selling Engineering services to Hi-tech companies.
- Consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets.
- Experience of working in or with Hi-Tech companies.
- Experience in RFI and RFP issuance and response management.
- Understanding of customer decision making criteria
- Ability to maintain strong sales management focus during sales cycles.
- Manage large negotiations with business and technology executives.
- Strong analytical and negotiations skills.
- Business development, sales strategies as a part sales team.
- Forecast and conduct business planning through client research and networking.
- Build an optimal sales pipeline.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets at expected margins
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities (including client communication, presentations, workshops, RFI/RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing).
- Collaborate with presales & solutions teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services suffix customer needs.
- Responsible for CSAT and develop long-term relationships based on trust.