This role focus on leading value prop creation, positioning, messaging, competitive and market intelligence. The ideal candidate will have experience leading product and digital marketing across various industries.
- Develop value props products and services, connecting with distinct customers
- Develop and execute product positioning and go-to-market strategies for new offerings and product features.
- Lead message testing and other activities in the development of world-class messaging and positioning across audiences
- Provide expertise on the market, competition, and ecosystem to inform the company’s efforts.
- Develop expertise on how to best reach and motivate buyer on marketing strategy.
- Play a key role in managing the product lifecycle including launches, analytics, impact, new features, and new channels.
- Create compelling content for marketing campaigns, sales, and industry events that differentiates our products and services in the market.
- Excellent communication skills
- 5+ years of experience in the product and digital marketing discipline, ideally focused on subscription services with recurring revenue.
- Depth experience in creating, positioning and messaging frameworks, mapped to customer business goals.
- Strong analytical skills, with depth understanding of market conditions, customer needs and competitive offerings desired.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams, communication and organizational skills required.
- Ability to influence and present proposals to the customers.
- Offer a range of creative skills and capabilities – from building presentations to delivering customized content.
- Strong English writing skills, creative thinker, and executor.
*Be prepared to share examples of your work, along with a resume.