Must Have Experience – at least 5+ years of TPM role experience as it’s a senior role)
- Responsible for the success of a product or group of products through development and execution of comprehensive marketing plan including new and emerging products, technologies and/or applications.
- Provide leadership to IT product teams to drive technical development and provide visibility of product status to Executive Leaders
- Conduct multi-year product planning to determine product life-cycle decisions, ensure consistency with overall marketing and corporate strategy, and achieve product performance, revenue, market share/penetration, and profitability objectives
- Develops strategic product plans to bring data from disparate billing systems and develop microservices for easy access of the data
- Serve as a key liaison between Business and IT teams (Product, UI, Development, QA and Production Support) to facilitate product development.
- Complete functional and technical analysis for new features and technical projects.
- Write technical documentation: Architecture diagram & sequence diagrams
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and perform a variety of tasks to help delivering more value to our customers.
- Acts as team lead as needed to provide leadership to less experienced professionals
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a platform or Technical Product Management role
- 3+ years of experience in architecture and design of systems using Micro services architecture
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or experience in software development and web technologies
- Expert knowledge and experience developing REST clients and services.
- Strong knowledge and experience being responsible for running applications in production.
- Strong knowledge and experience using platform-as-a-service deployment environment.
- Strong knowledge and experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Strong knowledge and experience with both container and cloud VM application deployment models.
- Experience working within agile/scrum/kanban development team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to present complex technical information in a clear manner to peers, developers, and senior leaders.
Jira, REST services, Jenkins, Git, Adobe Analytics