Agile Scrum Product Manager who has experience in a large-scale Digital Billing & Payments industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Charting and executing experience across consumer and SMB online self-care digital channel
- Lead software product development life cycle from inception to production launch and post-production support
- Possessing a technical background and knowledge of user interface, backend services and architecture
Experience and Skillsets:
- Minimum 5 years of experience working within an Agile/SAFe Agile scrum team as a product manager, or business analyst experienced in creating, documenting, and managing Capabilities, Features, and User Stories
- Technical expertise with complex back end technology infrastructure, API’s, Microservices, and SDK’s
- Experience with Jira Align, Agile Craft, Kanban Boards, and other Agile documentation and process tools
- Experience with interpreting technical/architectural documentation and translating into tangible requirements
- Experience working with large cross-functional Product, Business, Tech Dev, Marketing and Key Stakeholder and teams
- Advanced communication skills, including being able to track and present project status results to leadership team
- Lead cross-organizational software development projects
- Hands on experience in developing requirements (user stories) and use of agile project/portfolio management tools.