Must to have Skillsets
- Strong LINUX Administration
- Openstack / VMware Virtualization experience
- Ceph (software defined storage)
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
Alpharetta (GA) to be preferred but remote applicants are welcomed.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support new cloud solutions – involves UAT, ORT testing and driving operational requirements. Outputs include Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Execution, Production Verification, Developer and Administrative Portals.
- Maintain overall platform stability/security/ supportability. Interface with development teams, vendors, product, sales and customers. Engineer operational requirements, test cases, technical documentation provide operational support.
- Monitor, maintain, & support cloud solutions Ensure standard processes exist for systems installation, configuration, patching, and upgrading.
- Develop guidelines for systems monitoring for maximum availability, uptime, and performance. Research, troubleshoot, resolve system issues/outages.
- Support of web portals, orchestration, platform, application, API, network and monitoring needs. Platform support (monitoring capabilities, performance tuning, capacity planning, and maintaining overall service and platform health).
- Facilitate post-outage reviews (POR), manage Service Incident Reporting (SIR), develop and deliver Root Cause Analysis (RCA) to management and to the customer.